Spring Intern, Talent Relations
Position Type: Internship
Session: Spring 2020 (February 3- April 24, 2020)
Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM + Pandora interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM + Pandora. Join our internship program and learn about the world of audio entertainment and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
SiriusXM + Pandora is looking for an organized and energetic intern who isn't intimidated by working with some of the biggest names in entertainment!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book and manage guest talent during visits to SiriusXM + Pandora studios.
- Responsible for greeting guests.
- Manage the schedules of visiting artists.
- Ensure that all appropriate content is collected during guest visits.
- Aid in booking guests on various talk and music channels.
- Coordinate schedules and logistics with managers and publicists.
- Maintain legal and archival paperwork for the talent relations department.
- Perform other duties as required.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in a college, university or trade school to qualify. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
- Prior internship experience preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Good personnel management skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in high-stress situations.
- Familiar with SiriusXM + Pandora programming.
- Ability to lift and move equipment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Please note that all SiriusXM + Pandora internships are paid.
SiriusXM + Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.